Don’t Struggle on Your Own – I Will Listen and Believe
It may seem difficult or uncomfortable to consider talking about things you’d never say to your family or friends, and my goal is to ensure you feel safe, comfortable and in control of your journey.
Your story is just that -‘Your Story’. This means that what we talk about belongs to you and is only yours to share. I don’t discuss what we talk about in our meetings without your permission or knowledge. The only times I would need to share something out of the room would be for safety (Someone is hurting you, You plan to hurt someone, You plan to hurt yourself). Even in these cases, you will know and have a choice in how it moves ahead.
I accept you just as you, and I follow your lead in our meetings. These stages of life involve so many unique struggles and challenges, which can be overwhelming and difficult to manage. With so many new temptations and choices, you can benefit from having a safe, compassionate space to sort through feelings, values, and goals, and to connect to your authentic voice.
Check out our teen spaces below
Are you looking for assistance in any of these areas?
- Strategies to reduce anxiety, stress, depression, hopelessness, suicidal thoughts, or self-doubt
- Improving self-esteem to encourage belonging, competence, and responsibility
- Healthy coping skills to reduce the use of self-harm, addictions, eating issues, risk-taking, or sexual acting out
- Healthy relationships, sexual identity, gender identity, and body image
- Developing ways to manage anger, perfectionism, and impulsive behaviour
- Coping with traumatic events or grief
- Facing difficult changes in the family or community
- Navigating difficulties with education, work-related problems, financial strain, and unemployment or underemployment
- Learning to express and improve communication
Reach out today for a free consultation call to see how teen therapy may help you or someone you love!
We’ll meet in a confidential and judgement-free space, where my goal is to help you process whatever is going on for you. I’m experienced in blending effective clinical strategies with the stuff teens and young adults appreciate.